Friday, June 11, 2004

Poppin My Cherry

This being my first post I feel I should explain just who I am what this is going to be about. So here goes. As the title explains it will be about sports, film and politics as viewed through my slightly skewed prism.

Film - I intend to post at least 3 film reviews and discussion points a week with links to information on the films. I am a poor mofo so I don't go to the cinema that much but thanks to netflix.com I get to watch more than my share of films. (BTW someone tell netflix that it should not take a week to get a DVD) I watch movies from all genres and will makes sure that the ones discussed are varied.

Sports - Being that I only has network TV I don't get to watch as much as I would like. but who does. Here are my teams: NY JETS, Seattle Mariners, Seattle SuperSonics, Dallas Stars, New Orleans voodoo, Baylor, OU, Tulane and Tony Stewart. However, I am open and will discuss any and all things sports.

Politics - I am a progressive and a yellow dog Democrat (Mom, this means I would vote for a yellow dog before a repub). I strongly believe that Bush and his Neo-con freak friends have driven this country into the ground and should all be thrown in jail for war crimes once they are removed from office. There will be lots of links which are political. I am open for disagreement and open discussion.

Ok that is about it. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

Welcome to blogdom. Let the vitriol begin.

WTF? I went to UT *because of you* and now you claim to be an OU fan? What? Is that 'cause you went to Baylor?In fact as I recall, you and I were on the TX side at the 1997 game.

I demand a recount.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home