Friday, March 11, 2005

Drinking news you can use

One of the things we pride ourselves on here at Hawaiian Shirt Friday is that we may or may not still be the number one search result when you google the phrase 'Hawaiian whores.' But, with Colin and me, it's about more than tropical prostitution.

We also try to keep our readers (all two of them) abreast of the latest in liquour and food. To that end, here's a link to a story by Robb Walsh of the Houston Press about the trend of chefs turning their attentions to innovative cocktails.

By the way, I'd like to say that I've eaten at T'afia, the new restaurant of the great Monica Pope mentioned at the beginning of the article, but the one time I tried to eat there I was not seated for over an hour after the time we had originally reserved and finally, in frustration and exasperation, left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home