Wednesday, August 03, 2005

New Food Website

Back when Colin was talking to me (I think he's still upset about what I said about his former dog, Sherman) and he invited me to ost on his blog, one of the first changes I made was to introduce different food sites to the blog. Given the political bent of the blog, this has been a relatively neglected aspect of our blog. However, in an effort to post slightly more than one post a day in Colin's absence, I would recommend the following site to all 1.2 of our daily readers:

Cooking For Engineers

Now, I'm not an engineer, but I do have a good deal of scientific training and spend a lot of time cooking and reading about cooking. Having said that, I can recommend this site for its analytic approach, even if I don't endorse all of its methods and conclusions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home