Monday, February 27, 2006

Jets update for Tim

So the JETS have decided to go crazy and change everything.
New coach and GM... Good decisions. Herm I liked but he did not want to be there. GM was terrible.

Pennington - Hurt... always hurt. I love Chad but it may be time for him to be a backup or be traded. It willbe hard to trade given his shoulder status and the fact that he will hit our cap pretty bad.

John Abraham - franchised to trade. hopefully can get either a good draft pick or a new QB. Trade to DC for Ramsey and a 3rd round sounds pretty good to me.

Draft Pick - We are currently 4th. I have always been a fan of trading down to get more picks however with either Cutler or Young probably going to be on the board it would be hard to trade especially with our cap problems.

RB - Martin is getting older but last year was tough b/c with the QB down D's keyed on him and he got hurt. I would like to see us take a 2nd round RB. What would really rock is that we stink again next year. get the 1st pick and take Peterson who will come out early next year. BOOOOMER!!

So in the end I think it will be a painfull rebuilding year and we are going to suck but will be good in a few years.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

well, I feel much better now...

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home