Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Best Day

So once a year all the guys in my family get together to drink, talk about women, and b/s around. Each year one of the guys get to decide what we do and where we are going to do. This year we went to D.C. to rent a house boat. So I got in way too late and had to leave way too early on Monday. Even though this got back at Canon (my brother) for the crappy flights he always took I am not working the Priceline gig again. Just not worth the $50 I saved. UGGGHH!!!

So after getting in at near 1 am and not getting to the boat till 2 am we chatted till 4 am and then I slept on the floor. BTW am I ever not going to be the guy that sleeps on the floor. This is part of my problem. I am too nice and willing to sacrifice. I am off track... Back to the story... We then whet to Annapolis and hung out all day and drank. Pretty much all day. Canon and I drank 1 and a half handles of Jim Beam!! So much bourbon. My Dad and Step-Brother fought all day which is always a good time.

Sunday we went to Baltimore after Pat bitched all morning about having to do dishes. We then went in for lunch. When my lunch was deliveredIi nearly lost anything I might have eaten. Just takes me a long time to get used to not being on the boat. The highlight of Sunday was that Canon, while going 20 mph on the water, catbrained dad through the outside window. An annual tradition that just keeps getting better. After a lame fight with pat about taxes I went to bed and flew home.

Overall good weekend... Just didn't have enough in me on Sunday to finish off the 2nd handle. Sorry canon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Colin said...

Glad that you like the shirts! Took Molly a long time to find them.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home