Thursday, September 16, 2004

Who says chivalry's dead?

I know that everyone's heard plenty about the chair throwing incident in Oakland, but this quote made me laugh out loud here in the library.
----------------------------------------------------------
Craig Bueno said that when "a sea of blue" Rangers led by reliever Doug Brocail approached their seats, he "took a defensive position" by standing in front of his wife to shield her, but ducked when he saw the chair winging his way. Jennifer Bueno said she doesn't remember being struck, but that she was "fearful for my life" when the confrontation turned ugly.
----------------------------------------------------------
My hero....


1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Well, I mean, I didn't laugh about her taking a thrown chair to the face....

Mostly, I laughed about her hubby talking about how he stepped up to defend her only to admit that he ducked when danger threatened her...

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home