Friday, September 10, 2004

Given that I hate the Golden Dome

Their recent struggles have given me no end of entertainment. This Saturday marks the one of two times in the year that I ever root for Michigan....

On an unrelated note, I'd like to apologize to our readers (all three of you!) for the paucity of posts. Colin has already explained his situation. Here's my excuse: I have absolutely no free time during the day because of an insane workload for B-school and I haven't been able to get an internet connection at home to post in the evenings. Hopefully (or not depending on what you think of my posts) in a couple of weeks these problems will not prevent me from posting more frequently.

2 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Do you realize I am hosting your images??? I demand more posting and less navel-gazing. That's what my blog is for. Dammit.

Suggestion: Add a "Colin sed" feature. I mean, give some people with access to Colin access to post on the site and report on HIM. Perhaps he could hold press conferences with Heather and Stephanie. Make it so.

11:20 AM  
Blogger molly said...

PS I love you all.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home