Monday, October 16, 2006

Employee of the Month - 2 YEEROS

A true and helpful maxim to live life by is as fellows: Better Living through Lower Expectations. With this maxim in mind, I paid full price to see Employee of the Month, starring Jessica Simpson.

Simpson looks as good in the movie - much better than the time I saw her in person on Capitol Hill where she undressed me with her eyes and made me feel uncomfortable. But, despite her good looks, her acting is terrible. Nevertheless, I did find the movie amusing. I laughed out loud several times. In fact, the 3 other people I saw the movie with all thoroughly enjoyed it.

Now, by no means, is this movie going to be discussed as part of the Manning family Oscar awards competition - but if you are looking for a fun movie that will make you laugh, this is an enjoyable one. It was worth the price of admission for sure. And, you'll even get more of a chuckle from it, if, like me, you visit Costco right after seeing the film.

For these reasons, and more, I give this movie, an average rating of 2 YEEROS.

1 Comments:

Blogger dcyanni said...

The maximum amount of YEEROS and movie can earn is "4 Yeeros with extra special sauce."

You likka da sauce, Mr. Canon?

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home