Thursday, June 17, 2004

Cheney still at it

I highly recommend that you read The Daily Kos today. He has two interesting pieces. One is on Cheney and his inability to tell fact from fiction even in the face of a mountain of evidence. Just getting laughable at this point. I am waiting for Cheney to say that the world is flat or that the Sun revolves around the Earth. How does anyone take what this guy says seriously? I think it may be time to take him in for some psychological treatment or something.

The other interesting bit is a rumor about a possible Dean VP choice. As most of you know I was and am a HUGE Dean fan and would love to see him as VP. I don't think Kerry would do this b/c it would throw off the middle of the road image but it would be a ballsy choice. I will in a later post go into my VP choices.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should think about adding Bushlies.com/blog to your links... has a lot of these types of tidbits...

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home