Thursday, June 24, 2004

More on Moore

Per a loyal readers suggestion I am going to post reviews and articles about Fahrenheit 9/11. I will update this post as more come across the web. If you have any please feel free to put them in the comments and I will post them here. Only 33 hours till I see it!!

'Fahrenheit 9/11' Is a Red-Hot Ticket

Will Michael Moore change presidential history with film?

Conservatives mobilizing to counter Moore's 'Fahrenheit 9/11'

Unruly Scorn Leaves Room for Restraint, but Not a Lot

'Fahrenheit' turns on box office heat

More to come...

4 Comments:

Blogger Colin said...

I agree on that point... or at least get a hair cut every now and again.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree...

It's part of his shtick...

'I'm Michael Moore, a common schlub, even if I can afford an expensive home in Manhattan, I refuse to spend more than five dollars on a hair cut.'

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be going to the ONE theater in the entire Houston metroplex that appears to be showing the film later this morning (6/25). I'll review it later. Per Elizabeth, NPR gave it very good coverage this morning.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correction: like all liberals I'm a congenital liar and insane. The movie is playing at numerous theaters in Houston. I've already seen it once.

Overwhelming.

I'll wait for Cracker's review before I comment further.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home