Tuesday, June 22, 2004

New blog and more Bush follies

I would like to introduce you to a blog I recently discovered that is very funny and provides great news... it is called Wonkette. Highly satirical and pokes fun at everyone. I love it.

The Wonkette and The Washington Post pointed out another Bush Admin. mistake. It turns out that the Admin thought that Ahmad Hikmat Shakir Azzawi (Al Qaeda) was Lt. Col. Hikmat Shakir Ahmad (Iraqi Army) and claimed that the latter was both in Al Qaeda and Iraq's army. Sadly the Admin. could not tell the difference between the two names and used it as a justification for going to war and tying Iraq to Al Qaeda. I would love to keep a tally of all the mistakes that this Regime has made but I would spend all day writing this blog just to keep up. If you want to check out some of them go to bushlies.com. It is time for regime change at home!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home