Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Can you tell...

I was watching The Daily Show last night and Jon Stewart was interviewing the writer of a book that connects Iraq with Al Qaeda and Stewart basically ripped the guy. His most interesting question is one that I will now pose to the readers of this blog. The Bush Doctrine says that we can and must attack any country that meets 3-4 criteria. Now I am going to give you those criteria and if you can tell me what country I am talking about then you win a prize.

1) Sponsors/harbors/supports terrorist
2) Has weapons of mass destruction
3) Has had anti-American rhetoric from leaders
4) Commits human rights abuses against its own people

What country is this?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim says: Ummm, Canada? no, wait, Mejico?.... maybe that one inbetween.... you know... Bermuda?

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home