Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Kurtz on FOX

I rarely link to Howard Kurtz because for much of this year he has been a republican hack. However, today he points out the Fox "news" channel is the Republican propaganda machine that we all know that it is. Turns out that last night Fox did not show Gore's or Jimmy Carter's speech opting instead to interview republicans about the speech neither were watching. Do you think that on the Monday night of the Repub convention they will ignore the 1st night to talk to Dems? I doubt it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed that.

I thought the coverage was very interesting. I flipped back and forth, and settled on MSNBC with Chris Matthews. I did check in with Fox once in a while (curiosity), which just ticked me off! That witch Ann Coulter was yapping away, as usual. I can't stand that butter-face Barbie Doll!

Fair and Balanced?? Umm, I don't think so!!

Steph :-)

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home