Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Bush economy

This is my 200th blog since I started here a few months ago. I would first like to thank all those who read and comment here. I think we have a good debate (sometimes) and bring some issues to the forefront that would be missed.

Today is my last day at work. I am back to being unemployed. I am going to sub at the local schools here in Tulsa, volunteer for Doug Dodd and try to find another job. This will keep me away from the computer so the blogging will slow down unless Tim keeps it up for me. Meanwhile, keep up the good fight and telling the truth!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan V. said...

Based on the title of this post, I am curious if you truly blame George W. Bush for your recent unemployment.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

I'll try to do my best to keep the blog going in your absence. Just remember that usually public libraries have free internet and air conditioning so that's one way to save.

Good luck on the job search! Hopefully you'll find something here in DC!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home