Friday, June 18, 2004

Slice of life

First of all I would like to mention that my firm won our 1st softball game last night. We won 12-7 over the TU law school team that had been in the finals of TU softball 3 years in a row!! I pitched like a champ but can't hit. Go Team!!

Secondly, and there will be more on this next week, my 10 year high school reunion is this weekend. DOH! For those that don't know, I graduated from Bishop Kelley High School in Tulsa, Ok.
I loved going to school there and I credit BKHS and its mission with turning my life around and making all that I have achieved possible. Anyway, I will update you all later.

Lastly, I just bought my advance ticket to see Fahrenheit 9/11! I can't wait to see this movie. There will be a review after I see it on the 25th.

3 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

Turned your life around? You mean it wasn't meeting me?

Have fun at the reunion Cho. Remember what we discussed...when anyone asks what you do you have to say, "I'm Batman."

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim says: HA! I can't believe Colin (or is it Creighton?) is going to his reunion... I expect some compelling reasons for him to go (e.g., to catch up with someone he wants to see that he's been out of touch with and that he can only make contact with at the reunion.....)

8:31 PM  
Blogger molly said...

Who is this man they call "Tim"?

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home