Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Breaking News!

I'm moving to DC. And, although I've lived in urban New Orleans and urban Houston (i.e. I've been living in the shadow of countless minimally protected chemical refineries, among America's most vulnerable and lethal targets), now that I'll be living in DC I will be feeling differently. How exactly, I'm not sure. I am confident, however, that I will definitely be feeling different and that I will be able to comment on national events with much more authority and without the need to cite facts to bolster my arguments. I'm not sure if it's related to my moving to DC or not, but I also plan to base my arguments largely on name calling and guilt by association.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There goes the Kerry-esque hypocrisy again. You say you aren't going to name call but then you do so. Stop flip-flopping!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Colin said...

Have to call BS being that there was no name calling in the original post.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Colin, as 'the great communicator' once said, 'Facts are stupid things.'

3:04 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

For that matter, where do I say I won't resort to name calling? In fact I explicitly state that I will use name calling in the future.

Stop Making Things Up!

(you know, lying...)

3:11 PM  
Blogger molly said...

Have fun in DC. Remember, the Lincoln Memorial is not a safe place to toss a football around.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Colin said...

It was the Jefferson Memorial. :-)

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home