Monday, August 09, 2004

U.S. Allows Elections Monitors In

A few weeks ago Anonymous and I were discussing the upcoming elections problems. The discussion ranged from Diabold's plan to steal the election by not allowing paper ballots as a backup to Jeb Bush trying to take only africian american felons off the voter rolls but not Cubans. I suggested that the U.S. need elections monitors to observe the elections and make sure that the were fair and free this time. Anonymous felt that this was laughable and that no serious person would suggest this. Colin Powell just requested that Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe to monitor the elections. Who knows... maybe we can keep the Bush Regime from stealing this election.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Mr. Moore's Friend:

Please explain to me how Bush "stole" the last election? I would think you might be referring to how the Supreme Court reached a decision in a judicial case - exactly how they are supposed to do under Article III of the Constitution. But, I would appreciate your enlightenment.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Ryan V. said...

election monitors are fine w/ me. ain't gonna make a difference in texas (where i live).

what troubles me is healthcare. i'm interested in a response from cracka ass cracka. check out my blog.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home