Thursday, August 24, 2006

John Goodman's tour of New Orleans

Now that the Bush administration has unofficially given up on their Iraq venture/debacle, perhaps they could pay some attention to the major US city that was destroyed on their watch and has yet to be rebuilt or protected from a similar inundation.

Read here for Mr. Goodman's experience.

For what little it's worth, shortly after I moved to New Orleans, I happened to see John Goodman outside his wife's store on Magazine Street. I wouldn't have recognized him except that someone walking in front of me turned around and told me who he was and that the store was owned by his wife.

Oh, and my apologies to Yanni for including a post with links in it. I know that the internet is a confusing enough place as it is. However, advanced internet users often rely on the complicated and challenging process of 'clicking' on 'links' to 'navigate' to other web sites of interest. If all of that is confusing to Yanni, perhaps he could have Senator Stephens (R) explain it to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home